Unfortunately along with winter tends to come illness. I wanted to give a couple of suggestions on how to stay healthy this winter:
- Wash hands often, but be sure to keep skin moisturized. Use basic soap and wash for at least 20 seconds.
- Dehydration can make you more susceptible to illness. Drink at least half of your body weight in ounces of water (not just liquid) per day. Kangen water has been proven to hydrate better than regular water.
- Cover your month when coughing or sneezing. Germs can spread 3-6 feet just from a single sneeze. Use the crook of your elbow verses your hand to avoid spreading germs.
- Use purification systems in your home. In the dojang we us filtration system that captures 99.97% (0.1 micron particles) including pollen, dust mites, mold spores, etc. It also uses a technology (Photocatalytic Oxidation) that kills mold, bacteria, viruses, organic compounds and other microorganisms.
- Keep surfaces like doorknobs and remote controls sanitized
- If you do get sick, I recommend using some supplements to lessen the time you are sick. On Guard Essential Oil is a great go to, as is Elderberry and Echinacea with Goldenseal.
- Staying home and resting if you are ill will help you to get better and avoid others from becoming infected.
For more Essential Oil by Doterra visit the link below:
*Statements have not been evaluated by FDA. Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.